Skip to main content

16A What's your secret sauce?

Comments

  1. Hi,

    I really liked reading your post and what everyone has to say about you. I also liked that you used sound cloud for it - I thought that was pretty innovative. It is clear that these people know you and have seen your strengths shine through in some way or another. Overall, I thought your post was very interesting and enjoyable to read/listen to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jeff,

    I am also very detailed oriented when it comes to work and school. I like focusing on the small picture and taking each step at a time. Additionally, I am very committed and determined to finish anything I start. Your friends pointed out similar qualities that you did. I think the five ways you have human capital will be very useful throughout your career.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    The people that know you best all talked about your confidence. You are no afraid to do things and do not care what others think. It sounds like you really believe in yourself. Those are all really good qualities.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment