Skip to main content

27A reading reflection 3

Comments

  1. I think that targeting niche opportunities is a wise thing to approach. If you can get some sort of product that at least improves a market a little, it could be more profitable than a large scale venture in an already saturated market. I know this can be difficult because it forces us to be more creative instead of trying to hang our heads in the clouds with the monster companies that overtake the markets now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really interesting. I never thought of product selling like that before. I loved your exercise. While some of the exercises did ask you to consider some of the more negative sides of your business, there was always an expectation that your business or product had to be more than decent. A reminder that not every product needs to be perfect would definitely be a great exercise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment