18A-create customer avatar
The customers for my business idea can be anyone, but I would assume that they would be in their mid-twenties to late thirties. The hobbies that my customers have can vary from reading to hunting. The biggest asset for my business idea is that the product appeals so a diverse pool of people.
The avatar also looks like me which I think is not a coincidence. I need that I felt lead me to come up with my business idea, and therefore a lot of my personalities are melted in my business idea.
Hi Jeff,
ReplyDeleteI really liked your post! I think it is really interesting how you talked about how your business idea appeals to a wide variety of people. Appealing to a wide variety of people is definitely the way to go! It will allow all different types of people to find use in your business. It's really cool that some of your personality has influenced your business idea. I really enjoyed eating your post!