17A- Elevator pitch no.2
video link: https://youtu.be/ViWZ0VfOPPk
2) Describe what stood out to you as important, what feedback surprised you the most, what feedback you think was outright wrong or silly, what feedback you thought was most useful and insightful.
First of all, I was very encouraged by all the comments saying that it was a great idea to have a self-regenerating battery. Rewatching my first elevator pitch, I felt that I needed to engage the audience more. Also, that I had to slow down the pace a little bit.
3) What did you change, based on the feedback?
I started off my elevator pitch with a question to engage my audience a little bit more. I also talked a little bit louder and slowed down my pace of talking a little bit. Lastly, I tried to show more emotion being excited.
Good job explaining the importance of the phone. Bringing up the importance of the phone helped highlight why your product, the self regenerating phone, will fix a problem. Phones losing battery at an important time can be stressful. You explained how your product will fix that problem.
ReplyDeleteI really liked watching your elevator pitch! I loved your tone of voice and how you mentioned all the problems that consumers are facing and how you can fix it. I thought this was a great presentation that solves a problem that Americans face everything. The problem recognition was a great aspect to your video. I think your presentation was very good!
ReplyDeleteI really like your idea and do believe your pitch has improved. You maintained eye contact and elaborated on your idea a lot more. Your voice was very straight forward and not shaky. You mentioned the problem and your solution and this is a good way of selling your product.
ReplyDelete