I heavily relate to waking up to an uncharged phone. Sometimes I'm forgetful, sometimes I don't put the charger into my phone all of the way, and sometime my phone just chooses not to charge! I think you sold your product in an easy to follow fashion. Based on the way you discussed it, I would definitely be interested in the product.
I would love to have a phone that regenerates its own battery. I think it is a very grate idea to solve this problems that many people face every single day. I really enjoyed your presentation and all the ideas you had. I think this would definitely help a lot of people. I always wake up and realize that my phone hasn't been charging all night and all my portable chargers are dead. Overall, I think you have great idea!!
I heavily relate to waking up to an uncharged phone. Sometimes I'm forgetful, sometimes I don't put the charger into my phone all of the way, and sometime my phone just chooses not to charge! I think you sold your product in an easy to follow fashion. Based on the way you discussed it, I would definitely be interested in the product.
ReplyDeleteHi Jeff,
ReplyDeleteI would love to have a phone that regenerates its own battery. I think it is a very grate idea to solve this problems that many people face every single day. I really enjoyed your presentation and all the ideas you had. I think this would definitely help a lot of people. I always wake up and realize that my phone hasn't been charging all night and all my portable chargers are dead. Overall, I think you have great idea!!