8A- Solving the problem

Problem: Cellphones running out of battery and people having to carry around portable batteries or chargers.

solution: Developing a cell phone that generates battery on its own would be revolutionary. Although the technology might not be there yet, with the rapid technology, I am sure that it will become a possibility soon.

Comments

  1. Hi,

    With a rechargeable battery, I think maybe some sort of solar power battery might be helpful in this situation, kind of like with many calculators but a lot stronger. One issue I think many phone companies face is the lack of physical space in the cellphone itself to make room for such an efficient and effective battery that individuals want. Figuring out a way to make a battery that regenerates on its own, while keeping it small enough to fit inside a phone, would definitely be revolutionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    A self charging cellphone would be life changing. I agree that with rapid developing technology, something will soon come into place. I am constantly blown with the advancement of technology and I am sure someone is currently working on that right now. It is a constant problem that we face in our every day lives and with a society practically living off their cellphones, something will come into play sooner or later to fix this issue.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment