11A Idea Napkin
1) You. I am an avid phone user. I am constantly on my phone, and do everything on my phone. I have plenty of experience of using a phone is aware of all the struggles that phone users might go through on a typical day. I also prefer to live life as hassle-free as possible which is the gist of my business idea.
2) What are you offering to customers? I am offering a phone that has a self-regenerating battery so that no one has to worry about charging their phones, or their phones dying.
3) Who are you offering it to? The one thing I think is great about my business idea is that the market size is incredibly big. In this generation where technology is rapidly developing, everyone is looking for a feature that was not possible before. Also, mobile phones are now considered as a part of our bodies which I think is a great opportunity for my business idea.
4) Why do they care? It is an innovation that never existed before. My business idea also makes people's lives so much easier.
5) What are your core competencies? My business idea stands out because it does not exist yet. There are no cell phones that actually have self-regenerating batteries yet. Also, anyone in the world regardless of the different cultural backgrounds, who owns a phone can be a potential client for my business idea.
I believe that the 5 different questions all come together and complement my business idea. My business idea qualifies the factor of meeting unmet needs and having a diverse and huge market size. Also, my idea has never been offered before which I think is a great asset.
Hello Jeff,
ReplyDeleteI think your five elements work together as well. Since you use your phone a lot you will be able to relate to the customer better. Nowadays everyone carries their phone around with them, so you have a large segment to market your product to. Since our produce has never been invented before you would not have any competition and would be a monopoly in your industry.