Your Entrepreneurship Story
The time in my life when I had an interaction with entrepreneurship was when I started to watch the television series called "The Shark Tank". I had no interest in entrepreneurship before and thought that it was a concept far related to me. However, watching the show and being engaged in it made me realize that anyone can be an entrepreneur. It was literally just anything in everyone's daily lives that could be optimized into a better version. Watching this show built my interest in entrepreneurship.
The reason I decided to take ENT 3003 was that I wanted to develop and learn more about my interest that I grew by watching The Shark Tank. I hope to learn more about what entrepreneurship is and really look at the world with the perspective of an entrepreneur.
Shark Tank was also my most recent exposure to entrepreneurship. My roommates began watching it frequently around me. I do not know if I would have even considered taking this class if I had not just watched a ton of Shark Tank last semester! While I agree that the show conveys the fact that anyone can be an entrepreneur, I did not realize how much time and effort it took to be one.
ReplyDelete