Bug List

Bug list
 The rider app for the Gainesville bus system has inaccurate time estimates.
Why: The technology for GPS in the app is not ideal
 My towel stays damp for too long
Why: For regular cotton, it takes time for water to dry off
 I have to manually turn the light on and off when I am really tired at night.
Why: The switch for the light is only activated by me pressing it
 Sometimes I am so tired I forget to charge my phone and the fact that I manually have to charge my phone.
Why: The phone charger has to be manually plugged in for it to charge
 I have to keep track of my car’s engine oil
Why: Changing the engine oil requires human work
 My car’s tire won’t inflate itself when the tire pressure is low
Why: Requires manual work
The climate change is very drastic
Why: The technology for estimating the climate is not ideal
Not all glasses fit me perfectly
Why: All people are unique and a company has to make a universal fit which might not fit some
My car has low gas mileage
Why: The engine and the size of my car contributes to this
I have to go down the stairs and outside to take out the trash
Why: The disposal is downstairs not near any rooms because of the odor
Even If I put leftovers in the refrigerator, if I forget about it, it goes bad within 4 days
Why: It is a natural phenomenon for food to go bad. But also, the refrigerator lacks technique
It takes 30minutes to cook rice
Why: The water needs to boil and it takes time to cook the rice
Soda loses its fizzle after a while
Why: it is a natural law
I have to clean bed sheets
Why: The fabric that makes up my bed sheets is easily contaminated and absorbs a lot of my odor
When I forget to put my clothes in the dryer after washing it, it can stink.
Why: The fabric absorbs my odor and dirt
I have to get a new guitar string
Why: Guitar strings are usually some type of steel which makes them inevitable to rust. Also, they can break
I have to tune my guitar all the time
Why: The tuner on my guitar is not stable is loose
I need to get gas for my car
Why: Cars need gas to function and Gas is gained from an exterior source
Mywidescreenn TV is not portable enough
Why: Big size TVs have more weight to them and require more electricity. It is also hard to fit them
I have to wash my dishes
Why: Dishes get dirty when I put food on them.

Finding a list of 20 bugs in my life was quite difficult. I usually don’t walk around looking for things that bug me. However, once I started thinking, there were plenty of bugs in my life that could be start of an innovation.

Comments

  1. Many of your bugs are things people do day to day. For example, you had bugs associated with your phone as did I. I find it interesting that people have so many bugs with technology. It is almost ironic because one of the main purposes for advanced is to fix daily bugs. However, it can also create them. Bugs will always exist. Also, some bugs cannot be fixed. I like how in one of your examples your reasoning was natural law.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment